Tuesday, June 24, 2008

old jokes..

Lawak yang di jumpai di dalam pc sendiri sewaktu mengemas fail-fail yang berteraburan dan bertetebaran ...



I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my wife had gone into labour and the nurse walked out and said to the
man sitting next to me,

"Congratulations sir, you're the new father of twins!"

The man replied, "How about that, I work for the Doublemint Chewing Gum Company."

The man then followed the woman to his wife's room.


About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting room and announced that Mr. Smith's wife has just had triplets. Mr. Smith stood up and said, "Well, how do ya like that, I work for the 3M Company."


The gentleman that was sitting next to me then got up and started to leave. When I asked him why he was leaving, he remarked,


"I think I need a breath of fresh air." The man continued, "I work for 7-UP."



huhu... another one.. but this one saya rasa dah biaser dengar.. anyway...


A businessman was interviewing applicants for the position of divisional manager. He devised a simple test to select the most suitable person for the job. He asked each applicant the question, "What is two and two?"
The first interviewee was a journalist. His answer was "twenty-two."

The second applicant was an engineer. He pulled out a calculator and showed the answer to be between 3.999 and 4.001.
The next person was a lawyer. He stated that in the case of Jenkins v. Commr of Stamp Duties, two and two was proven to be four.

The last applicant was an accountant. The businessman asked him, "How much is two and two?"
The accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door, closed it then came back and sat down. He leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "How much do you want it to be?"

He got the job.

No comments: